The EU Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER) on 3rd of May published the 28th edition of its REMIT Quarterly. Covering the first quarter of 2022, this edition highlights the REMIT decision on market manipulation in the French gas market, upheld by the French High Court, which resulted in EUR 1 million fine.
The Quarterly also includes:
- the hydrogen wholesale market development, which looks at the structural developments of last year towards a liquid wholesale market for hydrogen,
- the recent updates on the ACER decision regarding the Single Intraday Coupling (SIDC) market,
- considerations for an enhanced REMIT stakeholders' awareness,
- statistics on Registered Reporting Mechanisms (RRMs)' contingency reports, as well as providing an overview of the REMIT breach cases in the first quarter of 2022,
- recent updates of the REMIT documentation.
Link to the newest REMIT quarterly.