The National Energy Regulatory Council (NERC) has published the documents for the public consultation on the concept methodologies related to the Capacity Ensuring Mechanism prepared by AB "LitGrid", electricity transmission system operator. Comments and suggestions on the concept and answers to the public consultation should be submitted by 8 October.
The concepts of methodologies related to the capacity ensuring mechanism have been developed taking into account the amendments to the Lithuanian Law on Electricity on the Implementation of the Capacity Ensuring Mechanism, which entered into force on 1 July 2020.
• Methodology for the calculation of de-rated capacity of physical units;
• Methodology for the calculation of Maximum Entry Capacity;
• Methodology for the allocation of Auction Target Capacity;
• Methodology for the Allocation of Congestion Rent
Also please submit a questionnaire of the public consultation for market participants, provided by AB "Litgrid".
Having assessed the comments submitted by the interested institutions and market participants, NERC together with AB "Litgrid" will prepare and publish projects of the latter methodologies for official public consultation already translated into Lithuanian.
• Comments and suggestions please submit by mail to Verkių g. 25C-1, Vilnius, LT-08223, fax (8 5) 213 5270, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The deadline for submitting comments and suggestions is 8 October 2020 (inclusive).
Information in Lithuanian