The person shall submit:
1. The information indicated in point 9.2. of the Description of the assessment procedures of technological, financial and managerial capabilities of entities approved by the Resolution No O3-6 of the National Control Commission for Prices and Energy of 29 January 2009 "On the Approval of the Description of the Procedure of Assessment of Technological, Financial and Managerial Capabilities of Energy Companies".
2. Financial statements (balance, profit (loss) reports, cash flow statement, statement of changes in equity, explanatory note), the audit report and completed Annexes 2 and 6 of the Description.
3. The copies of the certificates of electrical equipment operation issued by the National Energy Regulatory Council.
4. Document confirming the payment of the state fee.
5. The legal person established in the Republic of Lithuania, shall, in addition to the general
5.1. work regulations of the collegial bodies, if any;
5.2. the list of the groups with which the legal person is consolidated in compliance with international accounting standards (for each of these groups–companies engaged in at least one of the following activities: the list of the companies engaged in electricity production, transmission, and supply, and the list of the members of management bodies of these companies);
5.3. the decision (with the voting documents) made by the meeting of the members or the collegial body of the legal person in question, upon which the management members of the legal person in question are appointed;
5.4. the decision of the meeting of the participants or the management body of the legal person in question, upon which the manager of the legal person in question is appointed;
5.5. all the rules and procedures under which the governing bodies representing the legal person operate;
5.6. the list of the members of the collegial body of the legal person in question, the information about the manager and other entities legally representing the legal person in question (for each of them, a description and declaration of their other professional activities, certifying that they are not the members of the management body of the legal person in question or the manager of the company engaged in the activities of electricity production, supply, and transmission).
6. The unit established in Lithuania by the legal person of another Member State or organization, in addition to the general documents, shall submit:
6.1. the documents of the legal person that established the unit, referred to in points 5.1.–5.6.;
6.2. the unit's documentation referred to in points 5.5. and 5.6.
7. For the person seeking to engage in licensed distribution activities in an electricity sector (for an integrated electricity company) and capable of distributing electricity to less than 100,000 costumers, the requirements determined in points 5.1–5.6 shall not apply.