Inspection of the technical condition of energy equipment includes verification that the energy object and/or equipment has been constructed, reconstructed, or modernized according to the design solutions of the construction works, whether the construction design solutions comply with regulatory requirements and installation instructions of energy equipment manufacturers; verification that all necessary installation, testing, measurement and commissioning of power equipment has been carried out; verification that new, reconstructed or upgraded energy installations are fit for their intended purpose; the issue of a technical inspection certificate (hereinafter referred to as the certificate) of energy (electricity, heat, gas, oil and petroleum products) installations.
Certificates shall be issued using the means of the Council Information System (IS).
Compliance with the design, essential requirements for the building, safe and reliable use for its intended purpose and certification of the technical condition of energy equipment shall be verified for the following equipment:
- newly built, installed, reconstructed, modernized power and boiler-houses, 110 kV and higher power networks owned by the transmission system operator, or their technological dependencies,
- electricity distribution systems with a voltage of 1000 V or more and their technological dependencies owned or controlled by an electricity distribution system operator,
- consumer's 1000V and higher electrical equipment and manufacturers' electrical equipment (excluding industrial consumer equipment, where the installed power does not exceed 30 kW),
- local electric systems with a voltage of 1000 V and higher and their technological dependencies,
- gas pipelines and their equipment with a maximum working gas pressure of more than 5 bar,
- natural gas systems for building users, where the total rated capacity of the installed gas appliances exceeds 100 kW,
- natural gas storage equipment, import and export terminals and storage equipment for liquefied natural gas (LNG), liquid fuel and alternative fuel filling stations, combustible gas (excluding natural gas) systems, liquefied petroleum gas storage tanks, service stations, stations, warehouses, oil pipelines, product pipelines, oil refineries, oil and petroleum product terminals and storage equipment,
- heat supply networks and their dependencies, building heating facilities and heating and hot water systems,
- building local heating boilers,
- building local heating systems with heat pump,
- also buildings with installed energy engineering systems and energy equipment.
The builder (or his authorized person) shall apply for inspection of the technical condition of the energy equipment to the territorial office of the Council in the service area where the energy equipment and/or user equipment is located, shall submit the application and the documents specified in the Annex. The entity may only apply for a certificate remotely by submitting the application and the required documents through the Electronic Government Gateway, portal for administrative and public electronic services.
No later than 10 working days after the request and all necessary documents have been registered with the Council, authorized personnel of the Council shall inspect the technical condition of newly built, installed, reconstructed or modernized energy equipment and, enrols it to IS.
The certificate shall be issued only after payment of the fee for the inspection of the technical condition of the energy equipment(s) and the payment justification document submitted to the Council (when payment is not made through the Electronic Government Gate Portal).
A certificate signed by the Council authorized employee is delivered to the builder (or his authorized representative), sent by regular mail, e-mail or other IT tools (as specified in the entity's application).