Since 7th of February 2012, when new edition of the Law on Electricity of the Republic of Lithuania came into effect, activities of independent suppliers are considered to be regulated by permissions, instead of being licensed activity.
|REQUIREMENTS FOR PERMISSION ISSUING|
|According to the Rules for permits issuing in electricity sector the company have to provide:|
|1. Completed application form.|
2. Financial statements of the last two years (balance sheet, profit (loss) statement, cash flow statement, statement of changes in equity, explanatory notes) and audit report.
3. Completed the Annex No. 3 and No. 6 of Rules for technological, financial and managerial capability assessment.
4. Information about responsible people, who will prepare reports about the activity of the independent supplier (including financial statements), provide information and consultations, deal with complaints (i.e. completed Annex No. 7 of Rules for technological, financial and managerial capability assessment) and their job descriptions or contracts with the services providers, information about units, branches and management bodies).
5. The confirmation of the competent institution that person is not a subject to bankruptcy, reorganization or liquidation proceedings.
6. The confirmation of the competent institution that an individual or the head of the legal entity (or owner), shareholders (with more than 10 % ownership) is not convicted by final judgment of criminal offenses against property, property rights and interests, intellectual and industrial property, economic and business order, financial system, public services, public interests or has conviction which has not terminated or expunged.
7. Copy of payment (a charge for permission is 12 Eur, which shall be paid to the State Tax Inspectorate Under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania (numbers of the accounts can be found here: http://www.vmi.lt/cms/biudzeto-pajamu-surenkamoji-saskaita, payment code – 5774).
In electricity energy sector following activity is licensed:
REQUIREMENTS FOR LICENCE ISSUING
for companies seeking to get a certain licence are defined in the Licencing rules for activities in electricity sector issued on 2012 June 20th, by Government of
Republic of Lithuania.
Person wishing to get, change, specify, issue a duplicate, stop or cancel
certain licence must submit Commission following application and follow other requirements defined in the
Licencing rules for activities in electricity sector. Charges for these services are indicated in the
List of independent electricity suppliers